What is GuelphGives?
You’ve heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday – days that are great for the economy and getting a good deal – well now we have Giving Tuesday a day that is great for the community. This day is a platform for local businesses and not-for-profit organizations to kick-off the giving season and celebrate all forms of giving as we work together to build a better community for all! We are harnessing the power of social media so please follow us.
Why participate in GuelphGives?
- Your loyal supporters will be looking for ways to help and promote your cause
- It’s easy! You can leverage the day to achieve your own objectives and participate in any way that
benefits your organization
- This can be an excellent way to kick-off a year-end campaign
- Demonstrate your commitment to both the local community and to Canada’s philanthropic agenda
How to participate in GuelphGives?
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter
- Share a story about the power of giving, tag us @GuelphGives and use the hashtags #GuelphGives & #GivingTuesdayCA
- Send us your own giving story for our blog, email email@example.com
- Raise awareness about the campaign and let your network know how they can get involved
- Check out our social media regularly for events
- Check out Giving Tuesday’s charity toolkit for more resources
Meet the Team
CEO, Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington (Chair of GuelphGives committee)
President & CEO, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
Communications & Marketing Manager, Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington
Community Fundraising Specialist, Canadian Cancer Society
Owner, Royal Electric, Jimmy Jazz & La Reina
Structural Designer, Tacoma Engineers Inc.
Executive Director, PINnetworkGW
Relationship Manager, United Way Guelph Wellington Dufferin
Senior Wealth Advisor, Terra Cotta Wealth Management
Marketing and Events Coordinator, City of Guelph (Economic Development)