What is GuelphGives?
You’ve heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday – days that are great for the economy and getting a good deal – well now we have Giving Tuesday a day that is great for the community. This day is a platform for local businesses and not-for-profit organizations to kick-off the giving season and celebrate all forms of giving as we work together to build a better community for all! We are harnessing the power of social media so please follow us.
Why participate in GuelphGives?
- Your loyal supporters will be looking for ways to help and promote your cause
- It’s easy! You can leverage the day to achieve your own objectives and participate in any way that
benefits your organization
- This can be an excellent way to kick-off a year-end campaign
- Demonstrate your commitment to both the local community and to Canada’s philanthropic agenda
How to participate in GuelphGives?
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter
- Share a story about the power of giving, tag us @GuelphGives and use the hashtags #GuelphGives & #GivingTuesdayCA
- Send us your own giving story via email at [email protected]
- Raise awareness about the campaign and let your network know how they can get involved
- Check out our social media regularly for events
- Check out Giving Tuesday’s charity toolkit for more resources
Meet the GuelphGives Committee
Director, Marketing & Community Engagement, Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington
(Chair of GuelphGives committee)
CEO, Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington
(Vice-Chair of GuelphGives committee)
Manager, Government Grants, Mentor Works, a Ryan Company
Owner, Royal Electric, Jimmy Jazz & La Reina
Senior Wealth Advisor, Gambit Wealth
General Manager, Economic Development and Tourism, City of Guelph
President & CEO, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph